Sunday, March 12, 2006

Armenia

So if you guys haven't figured it out by now, I'm in an Armenian fraternity (Alpha Epsilon Omega). I joined during the Fall 2005 quarter along with my best buddy Arman (how we survived I don't even know).

Anyways, the chapter from Cal State Los Angeles is going to Armenia this summer and donating much needed supplies to a kindergarten in Armavir. Here are some pics:

















Reminds me of the villages that I visited this past summer when I was in Armenia. I'm confident that the brothers will do a good job in Armenia. It's hard for me to see them go and not join them, but I do have my own plans this summer that I need to take care of anyways. Arman can relate, he hasn't been back ever since he left. It would be nice one day to reunite with all of my friends in our homeland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my brother's chapter. :)

i can't wait until i go back to armenia, probably after senior year.